Our organizations are being challenged every day to change and become more effective than any other time in history! The way you lead and influence is essential to keeping up with the fast paced and dynamic workplace. How you lead is a vital piece of being able to secure and maintain the right talent, for the right positions, at the right time.
Today, we are left with no other choice than to consistently “tune up” our leadership styles and our organizational life in order to be effective in this economy. We need to regularly learn and adapt to keep ourselves, our teams, and our organizations fresh. Whether you lead in business, education, ministry or in a non-profit organization, your ability to positively lead and influence others is extremely important to your success. Take another step toward becoming a life-giving leader, at no cost or obligation, by contacting me for a free teleconference to discuss your latest leadership challenges or opportunities. I look forward to hearing from you.
Jeanine Parolini, PhD., Consultant, Coach, Professor, Speaker, and Author
Jeanine’s passion is to develop principled leaders and learning organizations. She has invested in thousands of leaders in hundreds of organizations from various sectors throughout the globe. She consults with and coaches leaders, teams and organizations to be continuous learners, self-aware, trustworthy, responsible, collaborative, empowering and innovative. Dr. Parolini is an instructor, dissertation adviser and leadership coach at Bethel University and an instructor at Northwestern University. Her experiences include 12 years in corporate strategic sales and consulting, 9 years in key staff positions at 2 Midwestern megachurches, and 14 years in consulting, coaching and teaching. Additionally, she has invested 27 years in key volunteer roles and currently guides the leadership development effort at her home church, Westwood Community Church in Excelsior. She speaks and writes on a variety of topics involving effective leadership, teams and organizational life. Jeanine’s book Transformational Servant Leadership is available for purchase today.
- Servant & Transformational Leadership
- Leadership Development
- Emotional Intelligence
- Organizational Development
- Ethics, Values, and Culture Mentoring & Coaching
Awards and Honors
- Dissertation selected by The Christian Business and Faculty Association to be presented in the Doctoral Showcase session during the annual conference, Seattle Pacific University, 2007.
- Outstanding Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership Dissertation of the Year Award, School of Global Leadership and Entrepreneurship, Regent University, 2007.
- Who’s Who in American Colleges and Universities.
- Outstanding Ph.D. Student, School of Global Leadership and Entrepreneurship, Regent University, 2004-2005.
- Magna Cum Laude, Masters in Transformational Leadership, Bethel Seminary, Bethel University, 2003.
- Outstanding Supplier of the Year Designation from Grainger.
- Four President’s Honor Roll Awards for Outstanding Performance, Data Documents, A Subsidiary of Pitney Bowes (now Corporate Express).
- Ph.D. Organizational Leadership, Regent University 
- M.A. Transformational Leadership, Bethel Seminary University  M.B.A. Dominican University 
- B.A. Business Administration, Rosary College