Parolini, J. L. “Investigating the Distinctions Between Transformational and
Servant Leaders” Doctoral Dissertation Defended on February 12, 2007.
- Awarded Outstanding Doctor of Philosophy in Organizational Leadership
Dissertation Award for 2007.
- Selected by the Christian Business and Faculty Association to be presented in
the Doctoral Showcase session during the annual conference at Seattle Pacific
University October 4-6, 2007.
- “Emotional and Cultural Intelligence in Followership” Followership: Volume 2, In the process, Palgrave Macmillan: New York, NY.
- “Effective Christian Ministry Begins with Godly Self-Leadership” The Portable Seminary: A Master’s Level Overview in One Volume, 2018, Bethany House Publishers: Minneapolis, MN.
- Parolini, J. L. “Transformational Servant Leadership: A Workbook with a Fresh Approach to Leading Well” 2012, Xulon Press: Maitland, FL. ISBN: 9781622305520.
- Parolini, J. L., & Parolini, M. D. “Moving from Maturity to Renewal: An Investigation of Culture and Innovation” International Journal of Organization Theory and Behavior, Spring 2012, Volume 15, Issue 2, 200-238, ISN: 1093-4537 or 1532-4273.
- Parolini, J. L., Patterson, K., & Winston, B. E. “Distinguishing Between Transformational and Servant Leadership” Leadership & Organization Development Journal, Spring 2009, Volume 30, Issue 3, 274-291, ISN: 0143-7739.
- Parolini, J. L. “Investigating the Distinctions Between Transformational and Servant Leaders” Doctoral Dissertation, Defended on February 12, 2007.
- Parolini, J. L. “Leaving a Legacy of Peacemaking in Minnesota” Peacemaker Magazine, Fall, 2006.
- Parolini, J. L. “Idolatry and Materialism” Peacemaker Ministries Peace Meal, October, 2005.
- Parolini, J. L. “From Marketplace to Ministry” ChristianityToday.com, May, 2004.
- “The MBA and PMP Partnership” Bethel University, March and April, 2023.
- “Boundaries in Leadership” Bethel University MBA Webinar, February, 2023.
- “Why an MBA and CPA” MNCPA New CPA Dinner, October 2022.
- “The Dragon of Fireless Mission” Minnesota Church Ministries Association, October 2022.
- “Why an MBA and CPA” MNCPA New CPA Dinner, May 2022.
- “Boundaries in Leadership” The Master’s Institute, March 10-11, 2022.
- “Centered on Jesus: a Lenten devotional from the faculty of Bethel University” 2022, Bethel University: St. Paul, MN.
- “Your Voice – Your Power” Bethel University Women in Business Breakfast, November 2021.
- “Our MBA Program Has a New Story to Share” Bethel University Faculty Convocation, August 2021.
- “Emotional Intelligence in Unprecedented Times” Bethel University MBA Webinar, February 2021.
Please see Jeanine’s CV for a detailed list of all publications.